OTIE engineers, scientists, and operations personnel provide full-service environmental capabilities with an emphasis on practical, effective, sustainable solutions to minimize life-cycle costs. We use dynamic plans, field analytical techniques, and decision rules to maximize the value of investigation data. We specialize in data-driven investigations, ecological risk assessment, natural resources, and web-based data management.
Our ecologists and biologists specialize in natural resource evaluations, ecological studies, threatened and endangered species studies, watershed analyses, environmental impact statements (EISs), environmental assessments (EAs), biological assessments (BAs), all aspects of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) investigation and documentation, and natural resource damage assessments (NRDAs).
We provide fence-to-fence (F2F) environmental compliance services at multiple DoD installations for hazardous waste management; air, solid waste, and storm water management; pollution prevention (P2); environmental management system updates; inventory maintenance; and multi-media sampling, testing, and analysis.
- Wetland delineation, mitigation design, construction oversight, and monitoring
- Botanical and tree surveys
- Threatened and endangered species surveys
- Stream restoration/relocation analysis and design
- Native habitat planning and restoration
- Groundwater modeling and monitoring
- Environmental documents (EIS, EA, and ER)
- 404 permits/401 Water Quality Certification
- Storm water permitting and design
- Grant writing
- Hazardous materials and waste management
- Solid waste management
- Storm water management
- Air and noise analyses
- Human health and ecological risk assessments
- Environmental and biological assessments
- Wetland assessments
- Vulnerability assessments